British Minors Championships
Players born in the years 2011 and 2012.
Minimum grade: 4th Mon.
- Competitors must hold a current BJA or affiliate membership.
- All competitors MUST bring their VALID judo membership card to registration along with their record book which shows they meet the minimum grade.
- BJA rules will apply throughout the event and will be in accordance with the Tournament Handbook. The decision of the Tournament Director will be final.
- The method of competition will be Pools into Compound Repêchage.
- Only coaches with a valid coaching card will be allowed a matside coaching pass to coach.
- Medals will be presented after the finals.
- The Tournament Director reserves the right to combine categories if required
Boys: -27kg, -30kg, -34kg, -38kg, -42kg, -46kg, -50kg, +50kg – 8.30 am to 9.15am
Girls: -28kg, -32kg, -36kg, -40kg, -44kg, -48kg, -52kg, +52kg – 11.00am to 11.30am
Players must weigh-in wearing judo trousers (boys) and t shirt and judo trousers (girls) and will receive a 0.5/6kgs weight allowance. Players must satisfy the minimum weight limit for their category, ie for -38kg players must weigh over 34.5kg.
Entry form online at https://www.britishjudo.org.uk/event/british-minors-championships-2022/